Connect With WoburnFacebookTwitter
Your GovernmentOur CommunityCity ServicesHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
How can I find out about Sex Offenders living in Woburn?
Level 3 Sex Offenders are considered the most dangerous and are posted here on the police web site.

To get information about Level 2 Sex Offenders, click on the link below, print and complete the form, and take it to the Police Station with a photo ID. There is no fee.
Sex Offender Information Form


Show All Answers

1. Is on-street parking allowed during the winter?
2. Where can I park during a Snow Emergency?
3. How can I find out about Sex Offenders living in Woburn?
4. How do I obtain a gun permit?
5. I was in a motor vehicle accident. Do I need to file a report? Where can I get a report form?
6. How can I dispose of unused or unwanted prescription medications?
7. I have an alarm system at my home / business. Do I need to register it with the Police Department ?
8. How can I obtain a copy of an incident or crash report?
9. Where do I pay my parking ticket fine?
10. I was issued a traffic ticket. What do I do?
11. How can I obtain a copy of my driving record?
12. How can I get a copy of my own or someone else's criminal record?
13. I have a gun permit and I am moving to (or out of) Woburn. Do I need to notify anybody?