Chris Doherty - Highway Foreman
50 North Warren St.
Woburn, MA 01801
Operation Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.
Emergency Only: 781-933-1212 (Please use when office is closed)
The Highway Department provides for the safety and maintenance of all public ways.
The Highway staff maintains roads, streets, crosswalks, center and parking lines, and traffic and street signs. The Highway Department completes the following tasks:
- Repair potholes
- Street sweeping
- Plow and sand all public roads and streets during snow and ice conditions
- Maintain sidewalks
- Install new sidewalks and handicap ramps
- Installation of street signs
- Painting of street lines and crosswalks
- Maintenance of drain system and brooks, including catch basins
Trench Permit - Fill out completed permit and return to 50 North Warren St., Woburn, MA 01801
Snow & Ice Removal Policy